Watch me lose weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not a Goat

Thanks to everyone regarding my last post.  This disease is an emotional one as well as a physical one, but I'm so glad I have this platform to gain support and have virtual arms wrap around me.  Things have leveled out, finally, and I feel confident going forward.  

I just wanted to update you all that our appointment went great!  We have a perfectly healthy little baby with all the right organs in all the right places.  But you'll have to wait on the gender announcement for a few days.  We have a few people we need to tell first, like grandparents and stuff.  

Boy or girl, I am just so happy with this gift that I want to burst.  I'm also glad it's not a goat. 

5 comments:

  1. Yeeey! See, I told you she's not a goat! (yep, still betting it's a girl... eagerly awaiting your gender post...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your happiness. I can feel it in your post and it's making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! glad ferbie is doing well. and i can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

    and i am also glad it's not a goat... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited that everything is ok! I haven't commented much on your blog, but I have been reading about your journey and I am so impressed with your strength. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete

Due to increase in spam comments, I am requiring all commenters be registered users and every comment be approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, nurse, certified diabetes educator (CDE) or any medical professional of any kind. (But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!) Therefore, please do not use any of my postings as medical fact. I am simply a blogger expressing my highs and lows (pun intended) with diabetes. For changes in your medication, exercise regiment, or diet please consult a qualified physician.

Recent Comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Holly and I live in north Alabama with my hubby, two cats, and a dog.