- Today is SAE it Loud Day! Inspired by Sarah at Sugabetic, today members of the DOC will be writing great posts on advocacy for diabetes. But this is just the start for all things diabetes in November.
- November 9th is D-Blog Day where all the members of diabetes blogging community will share why they blog and/or how blogging has been an integral part of their diabetes management. I know it's helped me a ton!
- November 14th is World Diabetes Day! This is the biggie as far as November and Diabetes awareness month, including the Big Blue Test. I have a great post churning for this day, and I can't wait to write it.
- And in honor of November being Diabetes Awareness Month, some members of the DOC participate in NaBloPoMo where they post a blog entry every day for the month of November. I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to pull this off. I'm struggling lately to post something every weekday. Add weekends and the holidays into the mix, and that'll be a real struggle. I like to give out quality posts or those that inspire me to write something, and I really don't want a month of Memes. We shall see . . .
- And finally, November 29th is my birthday. /end shameless birthday plug
Monday, November 1, 2010
Wow! There is a lot going on in the month of November. And the best way I can list them all out is in a bullet list. Considering November is also the beginning of deer hunting season here in the south, it seems appropriate. *pew pew pew*
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, nurse, certified diabetes educator (CDE) or any medical professional of any kind. (But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!) Therefore, please do not use any of my postings as medical fact. I am simply a blogger expressing my highs and lows (pun intended) with diabetes. For changes in your medication, exercise regiment, or diet please consult a qualified physician.