Watch me lose weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just Talking with Spartacus

Monday night I had the privilege of recording a podcast with Chris.  We talked about everything from diabetes to home remodeling to storm chasing.  It was a lot of fun and the hour went by really quickly!  So head on over to Chris' site and take a listen.  And thanks Chris, I had a blast! 

I am busy today cleaning, packing, and preparing for a 5 hour drive with 2 big dogs in tow (oh my!).  I know a lot of people are traveling today, so please be safe everyone! 

Oh yeah, and have a great Thanksgiving!  

2 comments:

  1. I have gotten to really enjoy Chris' Just Talking podcasts. Yours was good, you can learn so much more about a person hearing a conversation. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Due to increase in spam comments, I am requiring all commenters be registered users and every comment be approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, nurse, certified diabetes educator (CDE) or any medical professional of any kind. (But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!) Therefore, please do not use any of my postings as medical fact. I am simply a blogger expressing my highs and lows (pun intended) with diabetes. For changes in your medication, exercise regiment, or diet please consult a qualified physician.

Recent Comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Holly and I live in north Alabama with my hubby, two cats, and a dog.