Watch me lose weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 12, 2010

How Sad!

I'm only on day #12 of NaBloPoMo, and I'm already memeing it up.  But my thoughts are not coherent enough for a descent blog post, plus I've got my thoughts churning on my post for World Diabetes Day.  So I took this meme from Kerri

1.  Were you named after anyone?  I don't know if I was named after anyone specifically, but my great-grandmother asked my mom to have a great-granddaughter named Holly.  Good thing, though, because my parents wanted to name me Candy.  How ironic would that name have been for a diabetic?!

2. When was the last time you cried? The other night.  I couldn't get under 200 mg/dL to save my life.  Trey's shoulders were happy to oblige, though. 

3. Do you like your handwriting? I like my cursive better than my print.  I loathe forms that say "Please fill this out in print."  Grrrr . . .

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Is chicken salad considered a lunch meat?

5. Do you have kids? Furry, yes.  Human, no. 

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so.  I'm more of that "dependable" friend than the "life of the party" friend. 

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, I only use it a little.  ;-) 

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope.  Got them out in first grade.  Unlimited popsicles and ice cream were worth it, though!


9. Would you bungee jump? I have.  When I was 17-years-old.  My dad had to sign a release form since I was underage.  LOL! =D

10. What is your favorite cereal? Taking diabetes out of the equation, I love me some Cookie Crisp. 

11.  Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? The only shoes with laces on them are my sneakers, and no. 

12. Do you think you are strong? No, I think I'm an absolute weeny. 

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Eddy's French Silk is THE only ice cream!

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?  If they are smiling or not.
 
15. Red or Pink? *looks down at pink hoodie and pink sweatpants* I'd say pink.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?  So. Freakin'. Emotional!


17. Who do you miss the most?  Probably Jessica.
 
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pink and purple (house shoes). I took today off from work, which means getting dressed is delayed. 

20. What was the last thing you ate? Some Kashi cereal.

21. What are you listening to right now?  The news in the background.  


22.  If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White because I would stay sharp. ;-)

23. Favorite smells? The remnants of burnt wood in the fireplace.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Dad. Was discussing Thanksgiving plans.

25. Favorite sports to watch? Auburn football. Gotta beat them DAWGS tomorrow. 

26. Hair color? Blonde, but hopefully I don't act like it.

27. Eye color? Greenish blue.

28 .Do you wear contacts? Nope.

29. Favorite food?  Anything with pasta.


30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?  I've gotten to where I can't sit through scary movies anymore. We only made it halfway through Quarantine before turning it off.  So happy please?


31. Last movie you watched? Alice in Wonderland, the new one with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.

32 What color shirt are you wearing? Underneath my hoodie is a yellow shirt. I'm feeling bold.

33. Summer or winter? Neither, fall please.

34. Hugs or kisses?  Ummm, only kisses from my husband.  I'm good with hugs if you are.
 
35. Favorite dessert? I'm always game for a good cheesecake.  =P


36. What is on your mousepad? I'm using my laptop, so I don't have a mousepad.  I cheated. 

37. What did you watch on TV last night?  Alice in Wonderland on Netflix.


38. Favorite sound? Currently a purring kitty in my lap.  But I want to go get more coffee.  Decisions, decisions.

39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Not really a fan of either.  Sorry. 

40. What is the farthest you have been from home? Absolute farthest is probably Phoenix, AZ.

41. Do you have a special talent?  I can imitate a pancreas like nobody's business. ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increase in spam comments, I am requiring all commenters be registered users and every comment be approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Recent Posts

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, nurse, certified diabetes educator (CDE) or any medical professional of any kind. (But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!) Therefore, please do not use any of my postings as medical fact. I am simply a blogger expressing my highs and lows (pun intended) with diabetes. For changes in your medication, exercise regiment, or diet please consult a qualified physician.

Recent Comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Holly and I live in north Alabama with my hubby, two cats, and a dog.